Have you ever fallen into any of these common money traps?
– Panic and worry but do nothing
– Bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is OK
– Let someone else manage your finances
– Have a champagne taste but a beer budget
– Have completely no idea how your money seems to just disappear
– Invest in something because you have been promised huge returns
– Live for today
– No money goals that motivate you
– Believe someone else will save you, or somehow it will sort itself out
– Keep giving money to your children just to keep them happy
– Live in a home you can’t afford
– Help others out financially and in excess of your means
Download the FREE App
The Open the Door Wellbeing platform consists of more than 20 simple and insightful programs, including over 100 engaging exercises, guides, practices, audio and video designed to help you take control of your life.
Developed by leading specialists in the fields of clinical and positive psychology, wellbeing science, education and mindfulness.
The knowledge you need, when you need it, anywhere, anytime. Simple programmes, where you set the course for discovery at your own pace.
Download the app now for free: www.OpenTheDoor.com